Venue: Landport Community Centre
Date & Time: Wednesday 22nd September 2021, 10:30am- 1pm
Biscoes Solicitors and Enable Ability have joined forces to provide a FREE presentation to local families to focus on their future planning needs for their children or young adults with disabilities.
Have you been worried about the future and don’t have answers to things like:
- Can I get a health and welfare deputyship if needed?
- Can my child complete an LPA?
- How do I make provision in my will for my child?
- Who should I appoint as my child’s trustees in a will?
- How will care be provided/funded after my death?
- What are safeguards for residential care and will my child have a say?
The expert Lawyers at Biscoes Solicitors will talk about these matters in depth, followed by a Q&A session and the opportunity for more personal discussions afterwards.
No booking is required for this event
For more information please contact Alan, Centre Manager at Landport Community Centre on: 02392 296703