There are four rooms available to hire to local residents and groups, including a large air-conditioned hall with an integrated sound system.
We also run a PC Repair and recycling facility, and a vibrant Café. These services will primarily be managed by young people with disabilities as part of their work experience programmes.
See our attractive rates below:
£22 per hour
£18.50 per hour
£18.50 per hour
£9 per hour
The Centre Manager will be very pleased to take your call on 023 9229 6703 or email email@example.com.
Please note these important conditions of hire:
- As part of any booking we will assume half an hour set up time and half an hour clear-up time and this will be added to your bill, unless otherwise agreed with the office.
- All bookings must be secured by the payment of a 50% deposit and the balance must be paid 7 days in advance of the event, including any security deposits.
- The centre is a Smoke-Free and Vaping-Free environment which includes the Café courtyard and the area in and around the entrance porch.
- No alcohol is permitted on the premises except with the express permission of the Centre Manager.
- Our operational standards ask that you complete Risk Assessment forms for your room hire. If this seems daunting then we can help you with the process.
Read the booking terms and download the forms:
Terms & Conditions of hire
You will need to read and sign that you agree with these as part of the hiring process.
Health & Safety Policy
It is important to understand our mutual responsibilities for the health and safety of those attending.
One-off hire booking form
This is the form to be used for single users for booking things like parties or special events.
regular hirers booking form
For clubs and groups where some additional terms may apply.
risk assessment forms for hirers
These are now a good standard practice to help you ensure the facilities meet your needs. We can help with the process.